Kathmandu is one of the destinations in Nepal which attracts hundreds of tourists every year. If you are also planning to visit Kathmandu soon, choose a customize tour package from Excursion2India.
We have associates registered as local tour operators and we can offer all kinds of tour packages in Nepal. We can offer seasonal discounts as well.
Kathmandu is not just a famous historical city but it also offers some of the best trekking excursions. The vibrant streets of Kathmandu are filled with pashmina, cashmere and woolen textiles. All you need to do is brush up your negotiation skills and stay assured of getting those at the best possible prices. Whether you are willing to book the best accommodation or rent a car for sightseeing, we can arrange it all.
Places Guests Must Include In Itinerary
- Durbar Square – An UNESCO World Heritage Site with Pagoda styled palace and temples.
- Pashupatinath Temple – A sacred place for Hindu devotees with cremation ceremonies on raised platforms along the river.
- Boudhanath Stupa – The largest Buddhist stupa in Nepal.
- Swayambhunath Temple – A holy shrine with a white stupa and a shining golden spire.
- Patan – The place offers some of the finest collections of monuments, palaces and temples. A number of monuments did get destroyed in the earthquake in 2015, but Patan still has several monuments giving glimpses of the rich cultural legacy of Nepal
Activities Guests Should Try Out in Nepal:
With Kathmandu as base, guests can experience various parts of Nepal and indulge in various activities. Some of the best activities Nepal have on offer are:
- There are more than 1300 peaks in Nepal providing ample opportunities for trekking and mountaineering.
- Enjoy bungee jumping in Pokhara as the gorge has a relatively less height.
- The Sarangkot Hill on the outskirts of Pokhara is regarded as the best paragliding spot.
- The fast flowing rivers with frequent rapids are ideal for river rafting and canoeing.
“Contact Us Now For The Best Kathmandu Tour Packages”