Known as the “Queen of Hill Stations”, Darjeeling is a captivating hill station located in the Shivalik Hills of the lower Himalayan range. Snow-capped mountains, serene atmosphere, dense forest cover, dark green deep and soothing lakes, make Darjeeling one of the most popular holiday destinations in India. Established by the Britishers, the colonisers were mesmerised by the untouched beauty of this elevated region. Quickly find the best Darjeeling tour packages on Excursion2India and discover the grandeur of Darjeeling!
Top Places To Visit
- Tiger Hill
Tiger Hill makes for a perfect sunrise since tourists can witness the first rays of the Sun hitting the twin peaks of Kanchenjunga here. The panoramic view of the Mount Everest peeping through the snow-capped peaks is every traveller’s delight.
- Darjeeling Himalayan Railway
Trip to Darjeeling is incomplete without taking a joyride in the toy train. Moving at the pace of a snail over the beautiful hilly terrains will be an experience of a lifetime which you shouldn’t miss.
- Japanese Peace Pagoda
A 10-minute drive from the Darjeeling town, the gleaming white Japanese Peace Pagoda is a serene temple perched on a hillside. The place offers a soothing and peaceful experience
Why Should You Travel With Excursion2India?
- Experts with extensive knowledge to create an unforgettable travel experience for you.
- Customised Darjeeling tour packages to suit your individual travel needs.
- Professionals who go above and beyond to provide quality services
- Wide range of holiday packages at affordable prices
- 100% customer satisfaction
Contact us today to know more about our Darjeeling tour packages!”