Package 1: Classical Himachal
Not many places are as blessed as Himachal Pradesh. It is the land of Himalayas. Some of the most breathtaking natural scenes you will ever get. Himachal has an aura of its own, retaining the British legacy on one hand, taking along the modern ages, and yet retaining its indigenous charm. Himachal will simply mesmerize you.
Itinerary: – Shimla (2 nights) – Manali (3 nights)
No. of nights – 4
- Price Per Person* (on twin sharing basis only) – Ours is a complete customized package. We customize all tours according to your choice of destination and budget also.
Price – Rs14,750 onwards
(This price is based on usage of good deluxe hotels/resorts. We also have 3 star/4star/5 star hotels/resorts)
*Depends on the number of persons, date of travel and the kind of hotel/resort you choose.
- Accommodation on twin sharing in Standard room in good 2* hotels
- Buffet Breakfast and dinner
- An Indica car for whole trip according to itinerary (not at disposal).
- Anything not included here.
Package 2: Himachal Delights with Dalai
Several places in Himachal have retained the colonial charm. Dalhousie is one of those. And, when you mix the grandeur presence of Dalai Lama, it makes a holiday in Himachal really delightful.
Itinerary – Dalhousie (3 nights), Dharamsala (2nights)
No. of nights – 5
Price Per Person (on twin sharing basis only) – Ours is a complete customized package. We customize all tours according to your choice of destination and budget also.
Price – Rs13,000 onwards
(This price is based on usage of good 2 star hotels. We also have 3 star/4star/5 star hotels)
*Depends on the number of persons, date of travel and the kind of hotel you choose.
- Accommodation on twin sharing in Standard room in 2 star hotels
- Buffet Breakfast.
- A vehicle for whole trip according to itinerary (not at disposal).
- Anything not mentioned here
- Mineral Water
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Service Tax extra (as applicable)
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel’s cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year
- Excursion2India (Apass India Leisure Solutions Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Ask for the tour price prevailing that time by sending an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org